|Number in Household||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Maximum Income Requirements||$45,850||$52,400||$58,950||$65,500||$70,750||$76,000||$81,250||$86,500|
In addition to the income qualifications, the following must be met to qualify for this service:
- Must be current on mortgage
- Must be current on property taxes
- Cannot have more than $25,000 in assets
Occupants of rental properties must meet income and asset guidelines as well as receive permission of property owner. Properties located within a flood zone, mobile or manufactured housing are ineligible for this program.
- After reviewing the Habitat income requirements to see if you qualify, please click the “Start Application” button below to provide us with your contact information and one of our Family Support Staff will be in touch.
- Receive and complete a Community Care program application and submit the necessary documents (income verification and homeowner authorization from).
- The Construction team will contact you to schedule the approved service.
Applications are suspended due to lack of funding and resources. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.